I heard Studio Bliss has moved…what do I need to know?
What is there to look forward to at this new location?
So many things!:
– Urban roof-top spa (steam room, sauna, hot and cold tubs, terasse)
– Many new group classes (pilates, spinning, cardio and more)
– Gym and cardio facilities
– Members lounge
– Same Bliss yoga instructors you know and love
– Same Bliss massage therapists you know and love
Does my membership include all of the above?
– Yoga members also have access to all group classes (including pilates, cardio and more) at Le Saint-Jude (must reserve in advance) until September 1, 2017
– All members will receive a 1-week pass to the Saint-Jude spa (call 514-286-0007 for an appointment to activate before September 1, 2017)
– Call us to ask about other perks and membership upgrades 514-286-0007
Will my membership price remain the same at this new location (yoga)?
– Your membership price will remain the same until September 1, 2017. Contact us today for details about new membership perks and pricing starting September 1, 2017.
Will my membership price remain the same at this new location (massage)?
– Your membership price will remain the same. Contact us for details about upgraded perks you can add to your membership!
What if I have paid in advance for a 1-year membership program?
– These memberships will be honoured until the end of your term, but they are not renewable or suspendable. To add spa access or other upgrades to your membership, please call us at 514-286-0007
Can I still purchase a 1-year, up-front yoga package?
– We have many flexible membership options to suit your needs. Contact us at 514-286-0007 or, even better, come visit us in person. We would be happy to meet with you to show you the facilities and answer all of your questions. Call us at 514-286-0007 to book your appointment and tour.
I’m a Bliss member, how do I activate my 1-week free unlimited access to the spa?
– Call 514-286-0007 for an appointment to activate before September 1, 2017
What number do I call?
– Same number! Call us at 514-286-0007 to schedule your next appointment.
Who should I contact if I have other questions?
– Call us at 514-286-0007 or email us at email@example.com
How will this affect members whose memberships are currently suspended for the summer or until late fall?
– Don’t worry! We will extend your access to group classes and spa at Le Saint-Jude based on your return date. Call us to schedule today! 514-286-0007
How far/close is this new location? Methods of transportation?
– Our new location is located at 3988 rue St-Denis, less than a 10-minute walk east of Studio Bliss. Access via Sherbrooke or Mont-Royal metro stations, the 30 bus or the bixi stand at Duluth and St-Denis. For parking, there’s lots of free and paid space available close by
Will my favourite therapist be there?
– Yes! Call us today to book your next appointment 514-286-0007
Will my favourite yoga teacher be there?
– Yes! All Bliss yoga teachers and yoga members will be moving to the new space located at 3988 rue St-Denis
Do I still use your website and online booking?
– Yes! You can use the Studio Bliss website to book your massage appointments as you always have. For yoga classes please reserve online
What do I do if I’ve reserved and I can’t make it to the class:
- Very important that you call to cancel your reservation to allow others to take your place. Charges may be applied if a member consistently neglects to advise staff of a cancellation.
What if the class is full?
Please consider reserving at least 48 hours in advance for your class. If it is full, there are many other classes available; more than ever! Plus, stay tuned for a new yoga space, currently scheduled to open in the fall, which will offer even more opportunities to practice.
Will I be assigned an access card?
Yes, all members will be given a key fob to access the facilities. In order to obtain your fob, please contact us to make an appointment at 514-286-0007.