I heard Studio Bliss has moved…what do I need to know?
What is there to look forward to at this new location?
So many things!:
– Urban roof-top spa (steam room, sauna, hot and cold tubs, terasse)
– Many new group classes (pilates, spinning, cardio and more)
– Gym and cardio facilities
– Members lounge
– Same Bliss yoga instructors you know and love
– Same Bliss massage therapists you know and love
What number do I call?
– Same number! Call us at 514-286-0007 to schedule your next appointment.
Who should I contact if I have other questions?
– Call us at 514-286-0007 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How far/close is this new location? Methods of transportation?
– Our new location is located at 3988 rue St-Denis, less than a 10-minute walk east of Studio Bliss. Access via Sherbrooke or Mont-Royal metro stations, the 30 bus or the bixi stand at Duluth and St-Denis. For parking, there’s lots of free and paid space available close by
Will my favourite therapist be there?
– Yes! Call us today to book your next appointment 514-286-0007
Do I still use your website and online booking?
– Yes! You can use the Studio Bliss website to book your massage appointments as you always have.
What do I do if I’ve reserved and I can’t make it to the class:
- Very important that you call to cancel your reservation to allow others to take your place. Charges may be applied if a member consistently neglects to advise staff of a cancellation.
What if the class is full?
Please consider reserving at least 48 hours in advance for your class. If it is full, there are many other classes available; more than ever! Plus, stay tuned for a new yoga space, currently scheduled to open in the fall, which will offer even more opportunities to practice.
Will I be assigned an access card?
Yes, all members will be given a key fob to access the facilities. In order to obtain your fob, please contact us to make an appointment at 514-286-0007.