I heard Studio Bliss has moved…what do I need to know?
What is there to look forward to at this new location?
– Urban roof-top spa (steam room, sauna, hot and cold tubs, terrace)
– Many new group classes (pilates, spinning, cardio and more)
– Gym and cardio facilities
– Members lounge
– Same Bliss yoga instructors you know and love
– Same Bliss massage therapists you know and love
What number do I call?
– Same number! Call us at 514-286-0007 to schedule your next appointment.
Who should I contact if I have other questions?
– Call us at 514-286-0007 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How far/close is this new location? Methods of transportation?
– Our new location is located at 3988 rue St-Denis, less than a 10-minute walk east of Studio Bliss. Access via Sherbrooke or Mont-Royal metro stations, the 30 bus or the bixi stand at Duluth and St-Denis. For parking, there’s lots of free and paid space available close by.
Will my favourite therapist be there?
– Yes! Call us today to book your next appointment 514-286-0007, or book online!
Will I be assigned an access card?
Yes, all members will be given a key fob to access the facilities. In order to obtain your fob, please contact us to make an appointment at 514-286-0007.
How will I be billed?
At checkout, we’ll give you the option between:
- Monthly credit card charge
- Monthly withdrawal from bank account
- Cash in advance
What happens if I want to cancel my membership?
While we love serving you, we also appreciate that your journey may lead elsewhere. If for whatever reason you feel it’s time to move on, simply give us the proper notice for your contract type*
What if I get injured and can no longer receive a massage?
You may cancel your membership as long as your doctor writes up a note explaining how the injury prevents you from your treatments.
I’m planning to relocate. How do I cancel?
You may cancel your membership as long as your new place of residence is over 50 km away from Studio Bliss. Please show us two pieces of documentation that prove your new residence, such as mortgage papers, utility bills, and insurance papers.
How much notice do I need to give to cancel my massage appointment?
The more notice the better, but out of fairness to your massage therapist, please drop us a line at least 24 hours in advance.
Are there cancellation fees?
Not if you let us know during business hours of the day PRIOR to your scheduled appointment. Otherwise, you’ll be billed 50% of the service price for a same-day cancellation, or the full price should you give no notification at all.