Checkout our Membership FAQ
1. How will I be billed?
- Monthly credit card charge
- Monthly withdrawal from bank account
- Cash in advance
2. What happens if I want to cancel my membership?
You sure we can’t hug it out?
While we love serving you, we also appreciate that your journey may lead elsewhere. If for whatever reason you feel it’s time to move on, simply give us the proper notice for your contract type* (and a goodbye hug).
3. What if I get injured and can no longer practice yoga or receive massage?
Ouch. Sorry to hear that!
You may cancel your membership as long as your doctor writes up a note explaining how the injury prevents you from continuing your yoga practice or massage treatments.
4. I’m planning to relocate. How do I cancel?
Good luck with your move!
You may cancel your membership as long as your new place of residence is over 50 km away from Studio Bliss. Please show us two pieces of documentation that prove your new residence, such as mortgage papers, utility bills, and insurance papers.
5. How much notice do I need to give to cancel my massage appointment?
The more notice the better, but out of fairness to your massage therapist, please drop us a line at least 24 hours in advance.
6. Are there cancellation fees?
Not if you let us know during business hours of the day PRIOR to your scheduled appointment. Otherwise, you’ll be billed 50% of the service price for a same-day cancellation, or the full price should you give no notice at all.