Membership Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Studio Bliss and congrats on deciding to invest in yourself – mind, body, and spirit. We look forward to serving you every step of the way as you embark on this exciting, new journey!
Before you enjoy all the blissful benefits your membership has to offer, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Terms & Conditions as they pertain to your contract.
In this Agreement, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Studio Bliss and “guest”, “you” and “your” refers to the Buyer or Member
- Your membership activates upon 1st payment or arranged start date
- Is not eligible for refund or transfer
- Your membership will be charged to the credit card or banking information you provide on an automatic monthly basis for the duration of your membership
- Memberships are “Month-to-Month” at the same monthly rate, in perpetuity, wherein which those specific clauses take effect
- Suspension or cancelation requests must be submitted 30 days before the next pre authorized payment is due via email to email@example.com .
- This membership may be cancelled within the first 30 days. If cancelled in the first 30 days, the client will be charged the full price for their initial visit.
- Cancellations cannot be backdated. Any scheduled monthly payments falling within the 30 days’ notice period will be processed. All further payments will be cancelled.
- Once your membership has been terminated, we offer an additional 365 days to use up the remaining massages on your account. Once the services expire they become Studio Bliss credit and remain on account indefinitely.
- Additional or specialty massages available at exclusive membership pricing, while membership is active and in good standing
- 50% discount on deep pressure add-ons
Massage and Massage + Spa Multi-Packs
- Multi-Packs activate upon first use.
- Multi-Packs are valid for 12 months from date of first use.
- Multi-Packs are not eligible for refund, transfer, hold or extension.
If you have paid your membership upfront, you may use all of your membership massages and unlimited yoga access (if eligible) whenever you wish throughout your membership term.
If you have a monthly membership, you can enjoy your member services at all current or future Studio Bliss or Studio Bliss partner locations for the duration of your membership term and enjoy any number of additional massages at your membership rate.
Your membership services can’t be transferred to any other person. We may ask you for a picture ID at check-in and/or check-out. To redeem your massages, access yoga classes, or any other membership service or privilege your membership must be active and your account in good standing.
- Massage Duration
Each membership massage hour consists of 55 minutes of hands-on massage and another five minutes of consultation with the therapist.
- Late Payments and Billing Information
Your scheduled payment must be paid and received in full within 10 days of the scheduled payment date, or you may be charged a late payment fee of $10.
We reserve the right to collect for payment on any account balances due.
For the purposes of billing and identification, please provide complete, accurate, updated, and current billing information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and payment details for the account to be charged. Please notify us promptly of any changes to your billing data.
You’ll be notified by e-mail or by regular mail (at least 30 days in advance) of any changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement that would affect the amount to be periodically billed to your account.
With the exception of the above, Studio Bliss reserves the right to make changes or modifications to its services and/or the terms and conditions of this Agreement, effective immediately, at any time and without notice.
- Appointment Cancellations Charges
We know you value our time, as we value yours. You will not be charged for changing or cancelling a scheduled appointment as long as you notify us before the close of business on the day preceding it.
We must charge a fee equal to 50% of the scheduled service price for a same-day cancellation, and a charge equal to 100% of the scheduled service price if you don’t arrive for your scheduled appointment and don’t notify us.
- Payment Authorization
We agree to sell and you agree to purchase the membership and services indicated in this Agreement, and you authorize us to charge your account for membership dues and/or renewal fees monthly on or after the payment date indicated above.
If you request any additional services, you authorize Studio Bliss to charge your account onfile as indicated in lieu of presenting your account information.
- Confidentiality of your Personal Information
The nature of the therapy performed and any information you transmit to us will be confidential. Without your prior consent,we won’t divulge or otherwise disclose such information to any person other than authorized Studio Bliss employees or authorized representatives whose job performance requires this information.
Confidentiality of this information will not apply if we are required by law to divulge such information.
- Respect for Others
We value our employees and our clients. We don’t tolerate disrespectful behaviour and we reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service under these circumstances.
By signing this Agreement, you agree to follow all Studio Bliss rules and regulations to this effect. Any violation of Studio Bliss rules and regulations may result in suspension or termination of your membership. In that event, you’ll be responsible for payment in full for the remainder of the membership term.
- Other Rights
We may delay enforcing any of our rights without losing them.
We may terminate or deny re-enrollment if your account is not in good standing or if you have an unsatisfactory payment history. If your account becomes delinquent and if cancellation of your membership has not been approved, you agree to pay all costs required for collection of the outstanding amounts.
- Disclaimer of Liability
Studio Bliss only hires professional massage therapists who are certified to give massage therapy treatments and insurance receipts for massage therapy. It’s your responsibility to inform the therapist before each session of any pre-existing medical conditions, limitations, or specific sensitivities as well as any discomfort you may feel during your massage session.
You understand and voluntarily accept any risks associated with your massage, yoga, and/or any use of Studio Bliss’ facilities. Except where prohibited by law, you agree that Studio Bliss won’t be liable for any injury, including, but not limited to, bodily or mental injury, economic loss, or any damage resulting from negligence, other acts of the Studio, anyone on the Studio’s behalf or anyone using services of our facilities.
- Entire Agreements
The Studio Bliss Membership Terms and Conditions together with your Membership Agreement Summary make up the entire Agreement between you and us. This Agreement can’t be amended except in writing executed by both parties.
We may assign or transfer this Agreement or any of our rights under this Agreement without notifying you except as required by law. Your membership is exclusive to you: your rights or obligations under this Agreement can’t be assigned by you to anyone else without our prior written consent.
You are entitled to a copy of this Agreement at the time you sign it.
- Additional notes and Policies
Studio Bliss is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal belongings.
Other conditions may apply.